Melanie Fiona has released the visual for her “Watch Me Work” song off her latest album, The MF Life, which is in stores now. I’m sure that her team felt as if the video was creative but to me it’s just propaganda for the feminist movement. I’m not sure how it relates to the song or the project but it’s the visual message she’s putting out there. Maybe she’ll burn her bra at a live show next.
- Hey there @MoneyGraphics What's good with you lady?! 6 years ago
- @GrupieLuv It's getting there...we should do lunch or something and catch up 6 years ago
- I deserve that.....what up though! "@GrupieLuv: @THEHIPHOPDIVA stranger danger!!!!" 6 years ago
- @Mehkavelli Regrouping......guess who's bizzack! What's good! 6 years ago
- RT @TheYungExec: #ColeWorld RT @ElliottWilson: They only care about a blogger when he's posting their song. 6 years ago