Hip Hop is a culture, hip hop is life, and hip hop is me! Women have made major contributions to hip hop since Sylvia Robinson released the Sugar Hill Gang’s ever famous “Rapper’s Delight”. Now today, THEHIPHOPDIVA.COM was created to provide hip hop coverage from a DIVA’s point of view as well as fill the void for women of hip hop by highlighting, promoting,and supporting female contributions to hip hop culture. You can contact THEHIPHOPDIVA.COM by leaving a comment or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Hey there @MoneyGraphics What's good with you lady?! 6 years ago
- @GrupieLuv It's getting there...we should do lunch or something and catch up 6 years ago
- I deserve that.....what up though! "@GrupieLuv: @THEHIPHOPDIVA stranger danger!!!!" 6 years ago
- @Mehkavelli Regrouping......guess who's bizzack! What's good! 6 years ago
- RT @TheYungExec: #ColeWorld RT @ElliottWilson: They only care about a blogger when he's posting their song. 6 years ago