- Hey there @MoneyGraphics What's good with you lady?! 6 years ago
- @GrupieLuv It's getting there...we should do lunch or something and catch up 6 years ago
- I deserve that.....what up though! "@GrupieLuv: @THEHIPHOPDIVA stranger danger!!!!" 6 years ago
- @Mehkavelli Regrouping......guess who's bizzack! What's good! 6 years ago
- RT @TheYungExec: #ColeWorld RT @ElliottWilson: They only care about a blogger when he's posting their song. 6 years ago
Category Archives: DIVA Talk
The most interesting thing from this convo was T.I. saying he’s putting music behind her belligerence.
Lil Kim answers a series of questions, on camera, for Dee Vazquez’s PROFILE series. Throughout the session we get to see the goofy side of Lil Kim which we, the public, rarely see. Interesting points: -When asked what was in … Continue reading
If you watch VH1 you’ve seen the trailer for their new show “Couples Therapy” and you know that DMX along with his wife, Tashera, are a part of the cast. The show looks like a solid promise of drama and … Continue reading
During a radio interview in Los Angeles a messy question was tossed to Amber Rose and while she chose not to answer her “smart” baby, Wiz Khalifa, gave an answer that was kind of funny.
Rage talked with VLAD TV about Tupac and here’s some of what she shared: -When Pac first came to Deathrow she felt a little bit of friction because he was so adamant about his beliefs and she didn’t share those … Continue reading
Cheri Coke / Live In The Loft from Oaklyn on Vimeo. Cheri Coke gives us a taste of a live performance while dishing that she is a huge fan of Madonna and that she just wants everyone to be free … Continue reading
TroubleSum is taking us along her journey as an independent female hip hop artist so that we can get a real view into what it takes to really make it happen. In this segment, she gives us insight into her … Continue reading