- Hey there @MoneyGraphics What's good with you lady?! 6 years ago
- @GrupieLuv It's getting there...we should do lunch or something and catch up 6 years ago
- I deserve that.....what up though! "@GrupieLuv: @THEHIPHOPDIVA stranger danger!!!!" 6 years ago
- @Mehkavelli Regrouping......guess who's bizzack! What's good! 6 years ago
- RT @TheYungExec: #ColeWorld RT @ElliottWilson: They only care about a blogger when he's posting their song. 6 years ago
Category Archives: Freestyle
Brooklyn emcee Siya dropped some bars to 2 Chainz’s “No Lie” and in a short amount of time she went in…no lie.
Brianna – “Stupid Hoe Freestyle” Nicki Minaj is a beast so skills must be ridiculous when considering doing a freestyle to one of her songs and I must say Brianna held her own. “Call me Blue Ivy they waiting to … Continue reading
As The Jett prepares for his next project, Minority Report, that will be released this spring he has leaked two freestyles, “Bait” and “Chain Music” to hold his fans over in the meantime. “Bait Freestyle” “Chain Music Freestyle”
Lola Monroe has come a loooooong way from when she began rapping. Her skills are probably messing people’s heads up right now because they didn’t expect it. But this right here is solidifying her position.
Missiz is from Houston, TX and decided to tackle a Houston classic. Her skills are okay, but when you choose to rap over June 27th you gotta be more than okay.
New name…new mane….but the flow is still insane